Joining? It's as easy as 1, 2, 3!
Finish these Three Steps to become a member:
1. Fill out the application form and IMMEDIATELY verify your email address.
2. Complete your profile to 100%.
- Complete all the contact information including neighborhood and make sure your 5-digit zip code is accurate!
- Post a picture of yourself (8 Mb max file size).
- In Timebankers' Talents, check off all the things you'd like to do with and for other members.
- Write a service ad, offering what you love to do! Your new offers or requests will activate at the same time as your membership.
3. Attend a full orientation meeting!
- Orientation meetings are a full 90 minutes long. If you miss part of an orientation, you will be required to complete it before you can be a fully active member.
- Our orientations are held twice monthly and are posted in Upcoming Events on the home page.
You MUST complete Steps #1, #2 and #3 above before your account can be fully activated.
Note: Once your account is fully activated, you can request to join the Members Only Facebook group.
Since our community thrives on activity, we expect that you will be active in the community! Have an idea? Let us know about it. If you can think it, we can Timebank it!
We look forward to meeting you and having you as a part of this growing community in St. Petersburg!
~ Your Timebank Coordinators
Note: If your account (or your application) is inactive for a period of six months, it may be temporarily disabled. Disabled accounts/applications can be reactivated by texting (727) 835-8463. Please state your name as it appears in your profile and request to have your account/application enabled. If there has been a change to our membership onboarding process, the Coordinator will notify you of what may be required from you before your account is activated.