We're excited that you have decided to join us at St. Pete Time Bank!
Our membership process is quite simple:
1. Fill out the join form,
2. Verify your email address. and
3. Attend an orientation in order to be activated! Our orientations are held monthly and are posted on the Upcoming Events of the home page.
If you haven't already, while you're waiting for an orientation you can:
- Complete your profile,
- the system shows you what needs to be done to finish!
- Post a picture of yourself
- other members are more likely to respond if they can "see" who you are, and
- Write a service ad, offering what you love to do!
- Your new offers will activate at the same time as your membership.
Since our community thrives on activity, we expect that you will be active in the community!
If your account is not active for a period of six months (no offers, no requests, or you don't even sign in at all) your account will be disabled. (Disabled accounts will be reactivated if you ask, with all your time credits intact!)
We look forward to meeting you and having you as a part of this growing community in St. Petersburg.
~ Your Time Bank Coordinators