It's as easy as 1, 2, 3!
Finish these Three Steps to become a member:
1. Fill out the join form, and immediately verify your email address.
2. Complete your profile to 100%
- Complete all the contact information including neighborhood & make sure your 5 digit zip code is accurate!
- Post a picture of yourself
- Write a service ad, offering what you love to do!
- Your new offers will activate at the same time as your membership.
3. Attend an full orientation meeting & request your account be activated!
- Orientation meetings are 1 1/2 hours long. If you miss part of an orientation, you will be required to attend another one, in full.
- you must complete #1, #2 and #3 , above before your account is activated
- Our orientations are held monthly and are posted on the Upcoming Events of the home page.
Note: Once your account is activated, you can request to join the Facebook group
Since our community thrives on activity, we expect that you will be active in the community! Have an idea? Let us know about it. If you can think it, we can Timebank it!
We look forward to meeting you and having you as a part of this growing community in St. Petersburg!
~ Your Time Bank Coordinators
Note: If your account (or your application) is inactive for a period of six months it may be disabled. (Disabled accounts/applications can be reactivated by texting the Google Voice number (727) 835.8463. Please state your name as it appears in your profile and request to have your account/application enabled. If there has been a change to our membership onboarding process, the Coordinator will notify you of what may be required by you before your account is activated.